REC Standard Refresher
This course is for those who hold a current REC Standard Certificate and wish to revalidate the award. However this course may only be taken once after the REC standard course, after that you have to redo the entire course.
- Assessing and monitoring vital signs, airway, breathing and circulation.
- Resusitation (CPR).
- Injuries including, fractures, wounds, burns.
- Management of heat stress and cold stress.
- Illness including, diabetes, stroke, epilepsy, myocardial infarction.
- First aid kits and recording of incidents.
Assessment is by both practical and written examination.
This course is two full days.